5 Areas of Concentration
1. Diet: Eating a high quality diet that includes lean proteins, proper hydration and few processed foods.
2. Exercise/Training: Compounded WDCo topical pain creams for muscle pulls, sprains and contusions.
3. Electrolytes: Increased electrolytes found in the FRUITS AND GREENS product. More than just electrolytes, FRUITS AND GREENS provides a high nutrient based liquid support for athletes who are working like your son is.
4. Endurance: I would be putting these athletes on ARGININE as a daily supplement to enhance their O2 perfusion and have them use NEO40PRO during games to even further expand their ability to carry O2 throughout their bodies.
5. Muscle pain: You can use BRANCH CHAIN AMINO ACIDS, (BCCA) before or after each work-out or match to help enhance repair of the muscle fibers that have been broken down during their exertion. You can use RIBOSE-D to increase ATP production in the muscles. You can do this before competition or after competition to enhance repair and recovery. Finally, you can use MAGNESIUM GLYCINATE to help relieve muscle spasms after their event.
Summary of Dosage For 6 Supplements
Call or email the pharmacy to place your order today!